Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Banner Week for Deliveries -- Part 3

The third delivery I was so blessed to receive was this amazing new line of Multi-Surface Paints and other Mod Podge tools and accessories from my friend Chris at PLAID Enterprises!

So, here's my spoiled rotten Plaid kid package and my ever-so-nice busy buzzy bee note from Chris!!  Look at all those yummy new colors that are crazy good for all surfaces. The texture of it is so smooth, no smell and beautiful rich colors.  I really can't wait to give them a whirl!!



The pallette ROCKS!





On top of the over-the-top selection of paints, Chris spoiled me with Mod Podge coolness!!






I am loving these Mod Podge Melts that Cathie Fillian and Steve Piacenza designed!  Here's a video regarding the Mod Podge Melts line!!

So that's my week in deliveries!  Feeling so blessed right now and overwhelmed with great ideas for all of these new goodies!!  Should be posting results soon!

Hugs!!

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin